Introduction to Web Accessibility revision -- ready for your final review

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 22:38:33 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Dear EOWG contributors,

Thank you very much for your review, comments, and discussion!

Here is the latest draft revision:
	<https://w3c.github.io/wai-intro-accessibility/fundamentals/accessibility-intro/>

It includes proposed resolutions to issues:
* in GitHub -- closed issues: https://github.com/w3c/wai-intro-accessibility/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed
* from 18 Jan telecon, starting at https://www.w3.org/2018/01/18-eo-minutes.html#item03

I think it is now ready for "thorough review" and then "approval to publish"[1].

Sharron & Brent will let you know next steps and survey(s). Please go ahead and review and comment in the meantime.

Best,
~Shawn

[1] Review Stages and Levels <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Participation_Info#Review_Stages_and_Levels>

--
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>

*Note*: I check e-mail on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
If you need a quick reply, please call +1-617-395-7664