EOWG - Reminder: Survey Closes Today

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 09:37:42 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Just a reminder that the Weekly Survey
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/eowg-12-jan-2018/> [1] closes today.
Please complete the survey at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Brent

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/eowg-12-jan-2018/

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson
512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com

[image: Pearson]
“The one argument for accessibility that doesn’t get made nearly often
enough is how extraordinarily better it makes some people’s lives. How many
opportunities do we have to dramatically improve people’s lives just by
doing our job a little better?”  ― Steve Krug