Presenting at AccessU about teaching about Accessibility

From: Howard Kramer <howard.kramer@colorado.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 20:07:44 +0000
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello All:

Hopefully this doesn't fall out of the scope of what's allowed on this mailing list.

With the RFP out for AccessU I wanted to see if anyone would like to join me in presenting a session about Teaching About Accessibility/UD in Post-Secondary. Eric and Shawn seem like the most likely suspects but I'd welcome anyone else.

Sharron - I have a separate question about this I'll send in a separate email. It involves getting faculty to attend this particular session - if it materializes.

Let me know if this discussion needs to be taken to a different forum.

Thanks,

Howard