EOWG - Work and Survey Updated

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 15:49:16 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

Thank you everyone for a great meeting today. Good discussion around
face-to-face dates and Intro to Accessibility resource revisions.

The Work for This Week section of the Meetings wiki
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> [1] page
has been updated. The Weekly Survey Is open and ready for responses.

***Please note that the weekly survey closes on Wednesday, 17 January,
however, we would like to receive feedback about the "Intro to
Accessibility" resource by Tuesday, 16 January if possible.*

Reminder: Next week's meeting is on Thursday, 18 January at 6:00pm ET.

Thanks for all the work you do.
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson
512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com

[image: Pearson]
“The one argument for accessibility that doesn’t get made nearly often
enough is how extraordinarily better it makes some people’s lives. How many
opportunities do we have to dramatically improve people’s lives just by
doing our job a little better?”  ― Steve Krug