EOWG - 08 December Agenda Posted & *prep needed*

Hello EOWG,

The 08 December Teleconference Agenda has been posted at:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Selecting Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools is ready for EOWG thorough review!
*Before the telecon*, please review or at least skim the Requirements and the Revision, which are listed in the agenda.

Agenda Note: We will use the second half of our meeting time to work on "Older Users Resources". We have additional drafts and ideas since last week's meeting. Everyone is welcome to participate in this discussion and we welcome your input. We DO NEED the editorial team to participate: Charlotte, Brent, Norah, Robert, Shadi, Andrew, and [Shawn].

Looking forward to talking with everyone.
~ Shawn, Brent, Sharron

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda