Re: An update, post-Accessing Higher Ground [via Accessible Online Learning Community Group]

Thank you David,

And for those EOWG participants who have recently joined or those who may
have forgotten this initiative from last year, AccessLearn is a Community
Group seeking to address the accessibility gaps in the way online learning
courses are offered. Find more on the AccessLearn wiki
<https://www.w3.org/community/accesslearn/>

Recent activities resulted in a spreadsheet with identified issues and gaps
and the co-chairs are seeking input to prioritize those issues. Read on for
how to quickly help them sort through and determine which issues to address
first.  Thanks!

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*