Re: EOWG - 13 October Agenda Posted

Hi Brent, Group,

I just realized that I had a misunderstanding of some  logistics around a concert I am attending tomorrow night, which means that I will have to join from the train.

I don’t expect hat to impact my ability to take part in the meeting, but I wanted to let you know in case there are drop outs.

Best,
Eric

Sent from my iPhone