Re: Resource management (RM) assignment survey - second chance and next steps for ALL

Not at all too late, happy to have your help.

Please let chairs know where your would like to focus your effort, Stéphane -
and thank you very much!

Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*