Media pages updated for your review -- Re: EOWG - Updates - Please Read

On 4/21/2017 5:14 PM, Bakken, Brent wrote:
> ***Please Note:* Topic #4 under the Work for this Week is *NOT *in
> the weekly survey. Explanation is given. We need you to complete this
> work as soon as you can to provided needed, timely feedback.

The Accessible Media Tutorial draft pages that are listed in #4 under <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> have been updated based on input from Friday's teleconference. The "New GitHub Issue" button at the bottom is set up for new issues.

We are updating these regularly, and added a "Last updated:" timestamp at the top. If you can include that in your comments, it will be helpful, so we know which version you are commenting on. :-)

Please go ahead and submit comments at any time -- you don't need to hold off and do all at once. If any questions, feel free to reply to this e-mail to the whole archived list or send to the Chairs and Staff Contact: team-eowg-chairs@w3.org

Thanks!
~Shawn