From: Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 January 2016 12:00 AM
To: EOWG (E-mail) <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: EOWG Asia-Pacific-Pacific intro telecon Wednesday/Thursday

EOWG folks,

As we discussed a while ago, EOWG is adding a second teleconference time for more convenience in the Asia-Pacific and North American west coast (Pacific) time zones. This may be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on interest. We're having a first call to get things going this week.

We have been reaching out to W3C Members who might be interested in participating in EOWG, particularly with this new teleconference time. If you know of someone who might be interested, please let us know.

This introductory call is mostly for people who are not familiar with how EOWG works to learn more about participating in EOWG work.

* Time:
     UTC: Thursday 21 January at 1:30am
     AWST: Thursday 21 January at 9:30am
     NA Pacific Time: Wednesday 20 January at 5:30pm in other time zones: <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=W3C+WAI+EOWG+Informational+Meeting&iso=20160121T0130&p1=1440&ah=1>

* Teleconference:
     WebEx: <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m0afed471cb8040ed96b54c523d8f6e14>
     +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
     Access code: 640 229 989
Password: The meeting password cannot be put on public lists. For those who know the other EOWG telecon password, it's the same one. If you need to know the password, please e-mail shawn@w3.org

* IRC (optional; info is at: https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC)
     Channel: #eo, Server: irc.w3.org, Port: 6665

---

Whether or not you can be on this teleconference, W3C Members can *join EOWG* -- W3C Advisory Committee (AC) Reps use this form, which will also tell you how to nominate participants:
     http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/35532/join

*If you have any questions or comments about EOWG*, we encourage you to contact the EOWG Chairs and W3C Staff Contact via:
     team-eowg-chairs@w3.org

Regards,
Shawn Henry, W3C Team Contact for EOWG
Brent Bakken, EOWG Co-Chair