Re: Agenda for tomorrow's teleconference

Hello everyone,

During the EOWG call today, it was suggested that when creating new resources in the RM tool, for which there were no resource managers assigned yet, that we simply add something like @@needed instead for the RM designation.

I found out the hard way that if you try doing that, the link/document won’t show up in the tool. Once I removed the @@ signs from the md data file, the link/document displayed as expected in the tool. So instead, I simply used “None yet” to determine the RM.

Just letting you know, in case someone struggles with the same thing I did. :)

/Denis

--
Denis Boudreau,
Principal Accessibility Consultant