IMPORTANT: Input needed and due today.

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 10:14:11 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello dear colleagues,

We have few hot topics that have been pending for a week or more so please
take some time today to wrap up and enter your comments. As always,
instructions are linked from the posted EOWG work for this week
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week>. Remember
that we have deadlines for publishing the first three Quick Start Guides
and so need to stay current with those reviews.

We are also in pretty urgent need of your feedback on the styling for the
examples in the Quick Start Guides so please pay attention and provide
input today.  Everything is linked from the survey and the homework wiki.

Thanks a million for your attention to these important resources.

Best,
Sharron and Shawn
co-chairs, EOWG