From: David Berman | 613-728-6777 [mailto:berman@davidberman.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 4:07 PM
To: Shawn Henry; EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: Re: EOWG: Agenda updated

Hi Shawn,

There's a good chance I won't be able to be at the meeting tomorrow, or at least not at the beginning.

Apologies,
David

On 2015-08-20 14:45, Shawn Henry wrote:

Hi folks,

The agenda is updated at:
    https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#21_August_Teleconference_Agenda

It would be helpful if you would review it ahead of time, especially:
* Final proposal for which writing tips to include:  <http://w3c.github.io/wai-quick-start/writing.html> <http://w3c.github.io/wai-quick-start/writing.html>
* Updated draft of CAPTCHA tip  <http://w3c.github.io/wai-quick-start/developing.html#avoid-captcha-where-possible> <http://w3c.github.io/wai-quick-start/developing.html#avoid-captcha-where-possible>
and comments in GitHub 159  <https://github.com/w3c/wai-quick-start/issues/159> <https://github.com/w3c/wai-quick-start/issues/159>

Feel free to put comments in GitHub now, or update your survey answers, so others can see them before the teleconference.

Cheers,
~Shawn

--
David Berman, RGD, FGDC  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/bermandavid> LinkedIn <http://www.twitter.com/davidberman> Twitter@davidberman <http://www.facebook.com/davidbberman> Facebook <skype:davidberman.com?chat> Skypedavidberman.com <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DavidBermanCom/posts> Google Plus
David Berman Communications | berman@davidberman.com | @davidberman | blog <http://www.designedgecanada.com/author/david-berman>

High Level Advisor, United Nations | GDC ethics chair | Ico-D Sustainability chair | Carleton University Access Network chair

  _____

Accessibility courses: Ottawa | Europe | Vancouver | Victoria
Upcoming: Toronto | Mexico City | Dublin | Belfast | Korea | Bahrain
Watch David on CBS <http://www.wtoc.com/story/17588481/scad-plans-revitalization>  | Do Good book news:  <http://www.dogoodbook.com/> "Don't just do good design ... do good!"

This message may contain proprietary information. Unauthorized disclosure/copying/distribution of contents prohibited.

  _____