More about this week's survey

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:01:13 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
If you, like me are still working through your homework to be able to complete
this week's EOWG survey
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EOWG13July2015/>, [1] here is a bit
of motivation to keep pushing through:

1. If we get sufficient feedback we can FINALIZE the Designing tips as to
which are included, which not.
2. If we get sufficient feedback, we can be sure that we have included all
Tips relevant to Writing, allowing Kevin to move toward the polish and
finalize phase.

He needs our input to move forward, so thanks for your time and attention,
it really makes a big difference.

Sharron
 [1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EOWG13July2015/

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*