From: Sharron Rush [mailto:srush@knowbility.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:10 AM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: Survey this week - pull up your socks!

Greetings all,
First, thanks a million to Howard and Melody for completing this week's survey.  If you were among the rest of us - including me - who were a bit overwhelmed by the assignment this week, you were not alone.  It is a lot to consider. So let's take a breath and see how we might approach this in a way that works for all. The survey is linked in the wiki's Work for this week<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> [1]
Please look at the list of personas (yes there are 30 of them, but each is only a sentence or so). Please do not feel that you must comment on each of them but please do a high level comment on the survey.
It would be *very helpful* if you can affirm that these are in fact the kind of examples we want to be able to produce as short, engaging videos. Is there a disability persona that has not been included and should be?  Provide your thumbs up (or down) to use these personas. That will give the editor permission to go forward to create the detail and write short scripts based on these personas.
Thanks much!
Sharron

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week