From: Anna Belle Leiserson <ableiserson@gmail.com>
Date:12/12/2014  12:00 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: Re: EOWG Reminder: Eval Tools List final review this week

I only thought of this in the last few days, so because of the last-minuteness of this I do not consider it a show-stopper or urgent.  But it is important IMO.  I do apologize for not thinking of this sooner.

What I'm wondering is, might it be good to add rel="nofollow" in the links to the products? I worry about people wanting to be listed on this page for the sole reason that it gives them the hefty SEO oomph of w3.org.

Anna Belle