RE: "Detailed Information" in the Tools Tool LIst

I agree completely with Wayne.

Please note that I check my emails at 9am and 4pm (or roughly).  If you need me for something urgent between these hours, please feel free to message or phone me on my mobile, 0415 383 673.

Regards,

Vivienne Conway, Ph.D., B.IT (Hons), MACS CT, AALIA(CS)
Director

Web Key IT Pty Ltd
PO BOX 681 Wanneroo, WA 6946
Phone: (08) 9206 3987
Mobile    0415 383 673
Facsimile   (08) 9325 6422

E      v.conway@webkeyit.com
W    www.webkeyit.com

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the named addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me immediately by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. This email is subject to copyright, no part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Web Key IT Pty Ltd.