RE: Call for Review: Implementing Web Accessibility Across Organizations and Projects

Dear group,
 my suggestion may, or may not, represent a substantial comment, and as such, i may be posting to the appropriate list. However, i find myself able to log into my account, but do not seem to be able to log into the wiki listed in the message - Hobson's choice ;)
The document i am presuming is for review seems to read as follows:
Determine Your Goal and Gather Support[...]Key actionsi. [...]
ii. [...]
iii. Identify the key reasons for accessibility and, if needed, develop a business case.Explore why accessibility has become important to help you prepare materials to persuade others and resolve resource prioritization clashes. Prepare a business case focused on key reasons to help in this process. Key reasons may also suggest additional necessary activities. For example, an executive directive to increase revenue by growing the website's reach to include people with disabilities, older people, and mobile web users will likely require more robust reporting of accessibility achievements and impact on revenue.
My point is thus: in my humble opinion, accessibility should be pursued regardless of whether or not a business case can be demonstrated. It may be worthwhile pointing out a moral responsibility to cater for those who are less able. This may be in line with other 'services' provided to those who suffer accessibility issues, and profit need not be the bottom line for everything [cf. Gates Foundation donates fifty million dollars to fight ebola - http://www.thonline.com/news/national_world/article_797244a8-4f85-5c20-a616-df31a3275969.html].