Re: e-mail EOWG about WCAG-EM Report Tool usability comments

Greetings all,

This is your friendly reminder that the WCAG-EM Report Tool is ready for
final review -  **including informal usability testing.**  Please run
sample tests and ask other accessibility practitioners to use the tool.  If
you can submit comments by tomorrow, great!  EO participants will have time
to review and prepare for Friday's meeting. Our hope is to have final
discussion this week, so send comments that need discussion as soon as you
can. Check with Shadi if you need more time.

The WCAG-EM Report Tool can be used from GitHub:
http://w3c.github.io/wcag-em-report-tool/dist/#/

Please put comments on the EO wiki:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/WCAG-EM_Report_Tool_Comments

    * Find the work for this week and agenda for Friday's meeting on the
wiki: https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week
    * Update your Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences at <
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/__wbs/35532/availability/ <