Re: [for review] Implementing Web Accessibility

Shadi,

The wiki was doing weird stuff with the text I entered, so I'll add my
comments here:

Seriously great work on massaging this document.  The introduction was
rewritten with exactly the tone I was trying to explain last week.  As for
the rest of the document, I'm surprised at how much easier it is to follow
with expandable key actions.  The text seems more concise and - for lack of
a better description - *thoughtful*.  Overall it strikes the right tone
between conversational and "project spec."  Very easy to follow and
flexible, succinct, and clear.  The changes also make the related resources
more obvious and immediately relevant.

The edits have really transformed this document.  Again, nice work!

Paul Schantz
Director, Web and Technology Services
Division of Student Affairs
California State University, Northridge
phone:  818.677.3839
email:  paul.schantz@csun.edu
twitter: @paulschantz
www.linkedin.com/in/paulschantz

www.csun.edu/sait

Input | Intellection | Responsibility | Connectedness | Individualization |
Accessibility