Re: EOWG work this week & agenda

Hi Wayne,

We are still trying to work out how this and the improving documents
should work together. Maybe adding a section, like we do for policies,
might be a viable approach. I will discuss this with Kevin.

Some of this also relates to what Sharron was talking about, with
accessibility being an intrinsic and on-going aspect rather than a
waterfall-type process. Addressing that may help your point too.

Thanks for your feedback!

Best,
   Shadi