Re: EOWG - tutorials - permalink images [was: One question on tutorials]

Sorry I can't participate on today's call.

How about using the term "permalink" to (1) disambiguate what this image
is, and (2) teach people what a permalink is. For example:

Please not use this (important) functionality but rather help people
understand it.

Best,
   Shadi