Re: Easy Checks wiki easy actions-- Re: In the home stretch for publishing EasyChecks as WG Draft

Thanks, Denis, for a careful review! I addressed most of your comments. There are a few that need more info:
* keyboard under resize text <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks#Resize_Text>
* explicit labels under forms <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks#Forms>
* language under next steps: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks#Next_Steps>

*All active participants*: Denis' comments generated another point for you to comment on. As with the others, it is marked with "[EOWG..." and highlighted yellow.

Thanks,
~Shawn