Re: Illustrations on small mobiles

On 11/27/2013 9:05 AM, Anna Belle Leiserson wrote:
> I looked at version 9 of the illustration examples on an iPhone yesterday, and it's not what I'd thought it would be.
>
> For those of you on the call in 9.5 hours (6:30PM Eastern Standard), could you please check the following link on mobile and other non-desktop/laptop devices you use regularly?

For all EOWG participants (whether or not you're on the call today): If you can test the illustrations on different configurations, please put your findings in the wiki under <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks_-_Illustrations#Illustration_Testing>

And anyone on the EOWG list can reply to this e-mail.

Thanks!