Re: [action all] Easy Checks - What to call this section?

Yes, and it is why when we were brainstorming last meeting I liked the idea
of "X-ray view" as well.  These are great suggestions Alan, I would go with
the Emperor's New Clothes as well but if too informal for WAI, am in favor
of exploring more about Changes Faces, Different Look, Different
perspective, etc.

Thanks for these suggestions - always great to hear from you!