Re: [action all] Easy Checks - What to call this section?

Hi all,

It seems to me that this check is actually three, and the problem for
the title is that they conflict. The no-CSS and single column views
**rely** on structure, while the linearised tables view **ignores**
it. So any title that tries to be too technically inclusive will
stumble on the contradiction.

I find the title "Unstyled Linear View" confuising. It suggests that
there is only one view, when there are actually three quite different
views.

I can't edit the wiki, but I had a one person brainstorm and came up with

changing faces,
only markup v. no markup,
taking another look,
taking a different look at,
different ways of looking at....,
The Emperor's New Clothes.

I'm not seriously suggesting the last idea, but a search for it using
that well-known search engine's images option brings up a host of
cartoon images which convey Emmanuelle's suggestion in a very clear
and humorous way.

cheers,

Alan

--