Re: [for review] Images Tutorial

Hi, All.

I just got back from visiting my daughter in Micronesia (island of Kosrae).  Amazing, super wonderful trip!  But the flights back have knocked the stuffing out of me.  (5 flights -- 34 hours.)  So I'm about to do a Sleeping Beauty routine.  Apologies for not calling in tomorrow!

Anna Belle

On Jul 18, 2013, at 10:53 AM, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org<mailto:shadi@w3.org>>
 wrote:

Yes. The agenda page has been updated accordingly:
- http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#agenda

Best,
 Shadi

On 18.7.2013 17:37, Howard Kramer wrote:
Hi Shadi,

Are we having the usual Friday meeting tomorrow?

Thanks,
Howard

-----Original Message-----
From: Shadi Abou-Zahra [mailto:shadi@w3.org<http://w3.org>]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 3:23 AM
To: EOWG
Subject: [for review] Images Tutorial

Dear EOWG,

For this week's EOWG discussion please review the Images tutorial:
  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/app-notes/images/

And provide your comments in the corresponding wiki pgae:
  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Tutorial_-_Images

At this stage we are not looking for editorial comments but more on:

  - How does the approach address different audiences, such as people who are new to web accessibility and more advanced readers?

  - Is the information provided complete, are there sections that are unnecessary, and is the level of detail appropriate?

  - Is the overall tone sufficiently explanatory, too narrative, or maybe too brief in certain sections?

  - How does the overall flow of the sections, including the section headings, work for you? Is the selection of examples OK?

  - Is it sufficiently clear that this is a multi-page resources and is it easy to navigate between the pages within the tutorial?

  - Any other comments or observations?

Regards,
   Shadi

--