Re: Easy Check

From: Michael Lenz (mlenz) <mlenz@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 05:18:25 +0000
To: "<WayneEDick@gmail.com>" <WayneEDick@gmail.com>
CC: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>, "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Having clear and simple language that coveys the intent and purpose is important. While technically accurate to the layman that is a nuance that is lost.

It also would mean that search engines would not guide people to our resources given the lack of queries for Luminosity Contrast.

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/tomorrow_anthem_H.png]

Michael Lenz
Director, Experience Design
Marketing / CMO