Text Customization is here.

From: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:31:13 -0800
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Text Customization is a serious issue for sighted people with print
disabilities.  I have created the ability to develop custom style
sheets for end users.

Many of us thought that SC 1.3.1 gave us access to significant text
customization, but WCAG WG ruled that it did not apply to customizing
text.  The 200% text-only enlargement criteria, while better than
nothing, does not even address the minimum enlargement needs of people
with the most moderate low vision that is classified as being a
disability.  Zoom is not accessibility support, it is just a work
around for inaccessibility.

Until now ordinary people could not choose their preferred style
settings.  Now we have created that possibility (my absences over the
past year).  I will show it off at CSUN Wednesday 10:40.  There are
many wonderful presentations, but If you want to learn about
disability issues of low vision you might want to attend.

Wayne