WCAG-EM Overview - publish draft next week

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:02:47 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi EOWG & Eval TF,

When we met in Lyon in November, we agreed to replace the old Conformance Evaluation page on the WAI website [1] with a WCAG-EM Overview, similar to the overviews we have for other WAI technical reports (Notes, guidelines, etc, under w3.org/TR) [2].

The WCAG-EM Overview draft that EOWG reviewed [3] is currently at:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/wcag-em>

We plan review it again on Monday and then replace the old page[1] so the new Overview is in place for the WCAG-EM announcement.

If you have any comments on the new Overview, please add them to the wiki at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Conformance_Evaluation> or send them in e-mail. Note that we can edit it after Monday as well.

Thanks!

~Shawn, EOWG Chair

[1] old page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/conformance
[2] joint meeting minutes: http://www.w3.org/2012/11/01-eo-minutes
[3] EOWG minutes: http://www.w3.org/2012/11/16-eo-minutes & http://www.w3.org/2013/02/22-eo-minutes#item03

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
e-mail: shawn@w3.org
phone: +1.617.395.7664
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/