Re: Tutorials review for this week

Hello Bim and all,
I am not sure that the first link you give in your email is the correct
one. You write that it links to the images tutorial. When opening it, I
land on the intro page:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/app-notes/>
I will add what I write now on the wiki, but I think this first intro
page is clear. Good that you mention that each tutorial is a multipage
thing, for whom it is. I find the menu clear: you can see what is
already available and what is planned.
What is missing on this page is the way to come to the first tutorial,
the images for example.
I know that we talked about removing the "next" and "previous" buttons,
but it could be useful to tell the reader where he could start,
especially for someone who is new to the topic.
Best
Sylvie

--
Sylvie Duchateau