Easy Checks - new sections to public page this week?

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:32:01 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG,

Easy Checks is in place at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/preliminary> as a draft.

The sections we are actively working on are at: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/checks>
There are 2 new sections that are not yet in the main page:
	* Forms
	* Linearize / Plain Text View
There are two small additions:
	* in Background section - explanation of "markup"
	* in the Next Steps section - list of things not included in easy checks

It would be good if we could add the new sections and additions to the main page after the telecon this week, since we're not meeting next week. Remember the main page is an "in-progress, unapproved draft" with notes throughout, so it's OK to put drafty text in there.

I think the main thing we need to work on is what to call the new section. Please see the comments at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks#Linearize> and *add your own comments and heading ideas* to the "Brainstorms:" list.

There are also some open issues in the Forms section at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks#Forms.2C_form_labels.2C_and_error_messages>.

Thanks!
~Shawn