RE: EOWG: What to call these things?

I also like "how to" and "practical guide."    For SEO, what do we think keywords are that our target audiences will use?  "Intro" perhaps?

Anna Belle

From: suzette keith [mailto:suzette.skeith@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:25 AM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: Re: EOWG: What to call these things?

Hi all,
Having 'how to' in the title sounds good for a novice or newbie search. It also represents the content which is emphasing the fact that the tests are easy to do and just focus on a few important accessibility needs and web artifacts (or other generic term to cover text, pictures, forms and navigation).
Suzette