I was distracted this week. I didn't do anything useful.

From: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:09:29 -0800
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Dear Group,

Monday was my 65th birthday.  As a present my medical insurance
canceled my insurance.  This was right when I got really sick.  When I
went to get medicine I found out.  It took me most of two days to get
reinstated.  I spent a lot of time on hold and standing in line.  At
the end of the second day of wheel spinning I just bought the
medicine, $949.94.  Today the situation was fixed.  I got a bunch of
money back,  with insurance it cost $50.  No wonder the US Medicare is
under stress.

Suzette I am sorry.  I was going to sit down and review the wiki right
after I went to the drug store.

What a terrible birthday present.

I don't know if I will attend tomorrow.  I am really frazzled.

Wayne