EOWG: Reminder of work for this week

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:25:39 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Active EOWG participants,

Reminder that last week Sharron, Andrew, Vicki, Wayne, Suzette took actions to draft some accessibility checks by Thursday morning.[1] Anyone else is welcome to join the fun as well!

To make it more clear which still need to be drafted, I added to the end of each check item the status, e.g., [mostly drafted], [open for drafting].
Reminder: To avoid duplicating work, put your name on any that you are working on and will have drafted by Thursday, e.g., [Sharron is drafting].

When you draft a check item  update the status in brackets, e.g., [drafted] and list it under "Those who drafted items for review by EOWG on Thursday 15 November:" in the Contributions section at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Web_Accessibility_Preliminary_Evaluation#Contributors>

For those who missed the teleconference on 9 Nov, remember to review Sharron's marvelous minutes.[1]

Reminder: We've challenged ourselves to have a rough draft that is point-to-able by the next announcement of WCAG-EM...

Go team!

~Shawn

[1] minutes <http://www.w3.org/2012/11/09-eo-minutes>