Re: [for review] RD Symposia design

Just as a caveat, I had not added aria, skiplinks or other necessary
additives to the html, it is very much a rough draft. Unless Shawn tidied
up behind me, which she has already done to some extent (thanks Shawn!)

The font - all in all not bad but kerning on cap A and Cap W seems
diabolical. the choice of open web fonts is sadly somewhat limited, unless
anyone knows any brilliant and expert digital font designers who might
tweak them?

Justified text - very interesting. not sure how well browsers are at full
justification yet, but I agree that it could look pretty good at full
line-width. Could then change to ragged-right as line-length decreased to
avoid horribleness on small screens, responsive-style.

Is the yellow box giving the bibtext too much prominence? I am also seeing
the box stopping short in Aurora (firefox 15)

Transcript - very good point. Needs some navigation handles... how are the
transcripts generated? Any chance agenda items can be marked up? Or mark-up
the speaker's name?

Shawn do you want me to fold in comments to create a new version or do they
need to be discussed first?

L.