a Web Accessibility certification in Quebec

From: Jennifer Sutton <jsuttondc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 00:17:27 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG:

Here's another Web certification project that might be helpful for
the Ed. Curriculum work.

I'm a bit reluctant to put these in the Wiki for fear I may cause
"scope creep," but I also am not keen to clutter the list.

If these are put into the Wiki, I wouldn't necessarily recommend
including a reference to the person who tweeted; they may just be
sharing info, but I'm hoping the citations may be of use.

Jennifer

@vincent45nord: Other #a11y certification project, in Quebec:
http://t.co/HhtOowF6