EOWG meeting times 16 & 23 March

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 14:00:41 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
  EOWG,

For participants in EOWG teleconferences, Daylight Savings time changes on 11 March, 25 March, and 1 April. That means the meeting times will be different for roughly half of us on 16 & 23 March.

*If you plan on attending these teleconferences*, please reply to me (not to the entire list) with your preference and availability for EOWG meeting times on 16 & 23 March:

Option 1: Keep the same time in Europe, which would be one hour *later* in US & Canada (Andrew can figure his out :)
__ prefer
__ prefer not, but I can attend at this time
__ can't attend at this time, and *can* attend if one hour earlier

Option 2: Keep the same time in US & Canada, which would be one hour *earlier* in Europe (Andrew can figure his out :)
__ prefer
__ prefer not, but I can attend at this time
__ can't attend at this time, and *can* attend if one hour later

I'll send out notice of the time we settle on in the next day or two, once I've received replies.

Thanks,
~Shawn