good BAD publicity

From: Jennifer Sutton <jsuttondc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 06:02:57 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG:

For those who may not be watching Twitter, there was a SIGNIFICANT
uptake from Denis's  recent "BAD" tweet which included the #w3c
hashtag. I've seen a lot of "rt"s, in addition to people rewriting
the tweet. Kudos, Denis.

I also saw at least one tweet mentioning the idea of using BAD in
coursework.	It looks like this organization is based in London:

@cinteractionlab: @cityuni_hcid could be useful for #inm313 students
- BaD Demo for accessibility at http://t.co/OAcTt8uq #w3c #wai #a11y
(via  @AdobeAccess)

This is Jennifer, reporting in from the Twittersphere . . . now, back
to your regularly scheduled programming.

JS