Re: EOWG wiki page Curriculum & Course Materials

  Hi Terry,

Of course I remember your course. <grin> It was already listed and linked in the wiki page http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Curriculum_%26_Course_Materials under Resources as "...WaSP InterAct Curriculum, note Accessibility course"

All the best,
~Shawn