Re: Need help with comment #10 (was Re: disposition of BAD comments)

Thank you very much for this useful feedback Eric!

I don't think this needs further discussion in EOWG lists, I'm only
CC'ing them to close the loop on this issue.

I'm also CC'ing the UAAG WG mailing list for their information, case
they are not already aware of this issue.

Best,
   Shadi