Re: Shawn's Actions update

Hi EO folks,

First, I wish you all an outstanding year 2012 filled with health, love, happiness and prosperity.

Shawn, comments are integrated below.

On 2012-01-04, at 10:50 AM, Shawn Henry wrote:

> * ACTION-8: Making Presentations Accessible - integrate EOWG's suggestions for organization under ex-col
> Changed due date to tomorrow, 5 January.
> I hope to have suggestions from folks in the wiki <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Making_Presentations_Accessible_Notes#Edit_Suggestions>! :)
>
> * ACTION-44: F2F questionnaire, add dates for CSUN
> Closed.
> Done at https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/eo2012f2f/
> Denis, Sharron, Ian, Wayne, Jennifer, Shadi - please fill in what you know about dates.

I've added what I knew for possible availabilities for a F2F meeting at CSUN. Like most of you I'm sure, that week's schedule is jam packed, so the only reasonable date would be march 3rd, right after CSUN. I could do the 28th also, though I'd like to attend the Knowbility's AccessU classes if possible...

> ACTION 47: WebEducationCG work integration (http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page)

What would you want us to do with this?

It's a very interesting curriculum. I wish it would turn into a reference website some day and the community would build on it so we finally have one place to refer people to for reliable information...

Can this be my wish for 2012? <smile>

/Denis