Re: Updated: Complete draft for review: Web Accessibility Basics

Hi Shawn and all,
Thank-you to Shawn - I agree with Helle the revised version is much more
streamlined and easier to follow and to review.
As agreed in Action 159 I have changed the example from the user stories to
improve the range of access needs.
Also I have added examples to the following section using material from
Diversity of Users.  I have tried to keep to functional needs in relation
to web use and avoid a medical model of what and why. Are these reasonable
examples to engage the interest of the intended audience of developers
using WebEd?
Basic Accessibility draft is at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Basics_draft_2in section 1.2
Understand how people use the Web.