Re: ARB - restructuring tables from Level to POUR

  On 5/4/2012 3:22 PM, Sharron Rush wrote:

> My own opinion is that it is easier if it is just the list of numbers so people can then link in to get detail.  The table itself is not a reference but a map to the correct reference, in my opinion.  But we are happy to do the update according to group decision.  Please let us know what that is.  We have placed the new tables but they are empty and will be filled in when we know to do one of the following:
>
> 1. Just make the list of numbers with the Level designation and the link
> -OR-
> 2. Include the short phrase
>
> My preference is #1...please comment

Hi Sharron,

How about for now leave the Analysis one with the handles/short phrase, but do the other ones without. That way you can go ahead and do the restructured tables now, with the simpler option. If we decide to add the handles, we can do that later.

~Shawn