Re: Comments added on the wiki for Web Accessibility Before-After Demo (BAD)

Dear All,

Firstly thank-you to Sylvie for comments on
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Web_Accessibility_Before-After_Demo
Secondly I have added a new section on the use of forms in 'BAD' which is
demo'd in the example of 'Survey'.
I want to have some examples that suit people who are not HTML experts but
it was harder to find examples that were perceivable without having to use
developer tools or view the HTML - for this reason I have highlighted
issues related to different form elements namely the radio buttons, drop
down box and free text box.

I'd welcome discussion of this approach.
Regards
Suzette