Re: [EOWG] business case slides - minor edit

Hello All,

My 2 cents - I agree with Denis and I would simply suggest add of
couple names of leaders in business who have developed accessible for
many reasons including competitive edge and the right thing to do...
Steve Jobs was a leader whose company did some great things for a11y.
When I think back on the slides I do not recall a slide of leaders
that did it because it made business. Leadership by example is a great
tool in business and I believe Steve Jobs as the Leader of Apple set
great examples of creativity with a11y from all that I read.

Best Regards,
Rob Yonaitis

--
Rob Yonaitis