Re: Approve next steps with BAD Before-After Demo

Hi all!

As a member of the BAD TF I’m really looking forward to seeing this thing
live. It’s been a long time coming, but I think that it was totally worth
it.

Best,
Eric

--
Eric Eggert

Rheinstraße 163, 45219 Essen, Deutschland

USt./VAT-ID: DE258754312

http://yatil.de

http://twitter.com/yatil
https://www.xing.com/profile/Eric_Eggert2