Re: Approve next steps with BAD Before-After Demo

Hi Shawn, Shadi and all
This is good news and well done. I used it in class with my students to
help explore some of the PO issues of POUR. If I was to ask one thing of
the BAD demo it would be to have a  list of the criteria covered and on
what page. Currently the demo facilitates looking at the example and
seeing how it fails/meets the criteria.
However, I was trying to get the students to develop understanding and
become familiar with some criteria and gave them a starter set of 10 level
A criteria. I wanted them  to be able to see an example of it being
wrong/right so that they could confidently recognise them in another
website. I combined this with introducing the WCAG 2.0 and the
Understanding of WCAG 2.0 and related techniques.
It was useful to be able to explore different instances of 1.1.1 and find
examples where 2.1.1 was properly implemented.
My theory was if they started learning about 10 criteria in depth we could
probably cover all 61 in 6 weeks! Alongside this they are doing three
activities clustered around evaluation, planning, and content functions
that support information seeking.
Suzette