Re: Announcing BAD (Before and After Demonstration) as a Draft for public review

Dear Shawn and all
Sorry to be very quiet on EO currently. This is really good news about BAD
demo. I have advised my students on Accessible Web Design to use the BAD
demo in addition to the 'Understanding WCAG 2.0' suite of documents as a
resource as part of an evaluation activity. Raising the status to 'public
review' is beneficial to us and I will be happy to comment on the student
experiences. It would be good to encourage commenting from other educators
as to how this could be incorporated into training/teaching materials at
different education levels.
Regards
Suzette