updated: Business Case slides

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:47:17 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
  EOWG,

Based on the EOWG discussion on 22 July, I edited the [broad view of accessibility] slide (5), changing the slide a bit and the Notes significantly. After further input and thought, I was able to separate out the issues more clearly. Currently the purpose of that slide is introduce the first part of the presentation, not to have a compelling quote. So I've tried another revision to better meet the purpose and get rid of the quote issues. I look forward to your comments on how these work or might be further revised.

The two drafts are available for review:
* 25 July revision removing quotation aspects: http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/bcase/bcase-presentation-format-2011-07July-25.ppt
* 23 July version with changes based on the 22 July EOWG decisions: http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/bcase/bcase-presentation-format-2011-07July-23.ppt

Note that the latest version (which currently is the same as the 25 July one, but could change) will be at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/bcase/bcase-presentation-format.ppt

Thanks,